TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. GENERAL INTRODUCTION
1. Fun JAM Quiz is organized by JA Malaysia with the support of JA Malaysia Alumni
2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this competition at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person
Eligibility for this quiz is as follows : -
~ Participants aged 16 and above
~ Must be a JA Malaysia Alumni registered on the gather platform
~ Participant needs to be residing in Malaysia
C. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENT
To participate eligible participants must comply with each of the following : -
A JA Malaysia Alumni Member registered on gather
Provided all contact details accurately
Answered all questions.
Participants MUST provide the following details: -
Complete mailing address and personal details provided will be used by the organizers to deliver gifts only.
All submissions must be received by the organizers latest 11:59pm on the 10th of January 2021. Entries received after (or such extended closing date determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer) or are damaged, corrupted, incomplete or illegible will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
The winners will be selected based on 1st come 1st serve basis with the most accurate answers.
Announcements will be made via JA Malaysia Social Media, WhatsApp or email accordingly
1. The winners will be given limited edition JA Merchandise
2. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organizer subject to legislative requirements.
3. Prizes are non-transferable must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified and may not be redeemed for cash.
4. All prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and the Organizer excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
5. The Organizers, their sponsors and/or affiliates are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by the Organizers.
6.If a specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Organizers may substitute a similar prize or one of equivalent value at any time without prior notice.
E. ELIGIBLE WINNERS
The eligibility to win the competition is on the condition that the participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfill all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the participants from the competition without prior notice.
The final decision as determined by the judges in their sole discretion will be judged for its ranking of the prizes. The judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding.
F. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
The winners of the competition will be notified via WhatsApp and/or email.
The winners may also be required by the Organizer to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that the Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates has the right to use such publicity photos, videos, and/or films in any medium in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises the Organizer at the time of entering the competition that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
The Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose participant’s name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning winning of the contest, or the Organizer contests generally. The Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates may promote or advertise that a winner won a competition. All winners hereby agree the use of his/her name for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion by the Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates without additional compensation.
The winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result arising from their participation in the competition, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the participants and winners.
G. GENERAL TERMS
1. The Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the competition, including, but not limited to the following:
Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the submission as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the competition.
Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the competition and/or display of participants’ entries.
Any error (including error in notification of competition winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, unresponsive devices whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside it’s control.
2. By entering the competition, participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, and photographs write-ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials by the Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates. Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use; and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates absolutely; and to release and discharge of the Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates from any claims in relation to the use of likeness or image.
3. The Organizer reserves right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process of the operation of the competition, to be acting in breach or potential breach of this competition’s Terms and Conditions.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
5. By participating in this competition, all participants hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, and accurate and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of the competition and agree to unconditionally bind by it.
6. By participating in this competition, all participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organizer, their sponsors and/or affiliates harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the competition.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the participants will be bound to such changes.
8.Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this competition which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invaliding the remaining provisions.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
10. For further enquiries please call Shanthi Kanthaswamy at +6012-292 7380 or email to email@example.com.